Can I just cry today. . .
We met during the journey
That memory still remains today
Why we look up at the sky
I can see your heart opening up
And waiting to become a smile
Is it okay to cry just now?
It's like living in tomorrow
That time is coming when I say goodbye
As of the end of the summer sunset
You send off a sparkling tear
You're filled with hope today
Just like a dream
Your shadow gave me a little shout out at me
The wild flowers bloom like that seed of joy
The more you say farewell
They gently form a new shape
I was born to see you
. . . But I'm good, thanks
I watch you shine
The first day I met you
It was almost like a miracle
It's all because you were there with me
Is it okay to cry just now?
It's like living in tomorrow
That time is coming when I say goodbye
As of the end of the summer sunset
You send off a sparkling tear
The more you say farewell
They gently form a new shape
I was born to see you
. . . But I'm good, thanks
I watch you shine
Can I just cry today. . .
We met during the journey
That memory still remains today
Why we look up at the sky
I can see your heart opening up
And waiting to become a smile
Is it okay to cry just now?
It's like living in tomorrow
That time is coming when I say goodbye
As of the end of the summer sunset
You send off a sparkling tear
You're filled with hope today
Just like a dream
Your shadow gave me a little shout out at me
The wild flowers bloom like that seed of joy
The more you say farewell
They gently form a new shape
I was born to see you
. . . But I'm good, thanks
I watch you shine
The first day I met you
It was almost like a miracle
It's all because you were there with me
Is it okay to cry just now?
It's like living in tomorrow
That time is coming when I say goodbye
As of the end of the summer sunset
You send off a sparkling tear
The more you say farewell
They gently form a new shape
I was born to see you
. . . But I'm good, thanks
I watch you shine
Can I just cry today. . .

No comments:
Post a Comment